Why Bali Seal Team Adventure?
The PADI Seal Team Adventure is an exciting underwater activity-filled introduction to the underwater world. You get to swim around underwater and experience discovery, adventure and thrills. Through this structured and closely supervised activity, the divers will learn scuba diving skills, learn about the aquatic realm and have a lot of good, clean, wet fun.
What do I need to start?
- Minimum age: 8.
- Some paper work that we provide and your parents sign
What will I do?
When you participate in a Bali Seal Team Adventure, you discover excitement and adventure and master some scuba diving skills
- Put on and adjust your scuba diving equipment
- Breathe and Swim Underwater
- While Underwater, take the regulator out of your mouth and put it back in and clear it so you can continue to breathe.
- While Underwater, find a regulator that has fallen from your mouth(like when you smile too big) and put it back in your mouth and continue to breathe.
- Clear water from your mask.
- Make ascents and descents.
- Use hand signals, read your gauges, and operate your equipment
- Use your fins for lowest effort
- Breathe from your buddy's regulator simulating you are out of air
- Develop good buoyancy control so you can swim without floating up to the surface or sinking down to the bottom.
- Swim with a snorkel
- Play some 'weightless' games.
How long will it take?
Be ready to dive today. Parents should give you either a morning or an afternoon free.
What materials are needed?
- A Sense of Adventure
- A Seal Team form that your parents sign that says you can dive
- A Seal Team log book
- A Seal Team video
- A Seal Team Activity Book
- Teeth to Hold Your Regulator in Your Mouth While You're Smiling
I want more!
Had a good time with Seal Team, did you? Well, don't forget the fun you had and when you turn 10 you can get a full scuba diving certification that allows you to dive in the ocean with your PADI Instructor.
PADI SEAL TEAM ADVENTURE