PADI Navigation Specialty Bali Dive Training Padi Dive Courses Bali What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certified (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you'll learn PADI Underwater navigation dive procedures, techniques, planning, organization and potential problems. You'll also be introduced to natural navigation, underwater patterns, distance estimation and further your compass navigation skills. You'll put these into practice during your three open water dives.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over one day. Give us 2 days and we will give you a 4th dive for free.
What will I use?
- Nav-Finder, manual, video, compass, lines and timers.
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Navigation Adventure Dive may count toward your Specialty course at instructor discretion. This Specialty also counts toward your Master Scuba Diver certification.
Back to top
PADI Navigation Specialty Bali Dive Training Padi Dive Courses Bali