|What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI PROJECT AWARE - PADI Fish Identification Diver Specialty course, you'll practice basic fish identification techniques. The course includes all the background you'll need to identify fish in your area, including:
- Information on PADI Project AWARE and aquatic protection worldwide
- Characteristics of local fish families and species
- Fish survey techniques and strategies
- Fish identification dive planning, organization and procedures
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 12
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
Where can I go from here?
The AWARE - Fish Identification Adventure Dive from the Adventures In Diving program credits toward this specialty at the discretion of the instructor and this specialty certification counts as one of the five Specialty course certifications for the PADI Master Scuba Diver certification.
PADI Fish Identification Course Bali with Bali Diving