What do I need to start?
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old
What will I do?
- You'll learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards. You'll also put this knowledge in practice as you go on four open water dives that range from 18 - 40 metres / 60 - 130 feet. As examples, you will use hang tanks, descent lines, review emergency oxygen administration and do puzzles that will demonstrate just how narced you are. Most people are surprised.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 24
- Minimum Open Water Training: four fun filled dives over two days
What will I need?
Where can I go from here?
You can count the PADI Deep Adventure Dive from your PADI Adventures In Diving program as the first dive of the Specialty course at instructor discretion. This Specialty course certification also counts as one of five PADI Specialty certifications required for PADI Master Scuba Diver certification.
Dive bali, scuba diving in Indonesia, dive excursion in Bali, learn diving in Bali, dive courses in English German Japanese Indonesian French language, PADI dive course, padi open water diver, PADI advanced open water diver, padi rescue diver, PADI dive master, wreck diving, drift dives, night dive, dive package inclusive hotel on Bali tranquil east coast in Padang Bai and accommodation in Absolute Scuba Bali , deutsche Tauchbasen in Asien, Tauchbasis, tauchen, PADI Tauchkurse, deutsch, Water sports in indonesia, Asia
Back to top