Built by divers for divers, Bali Diving Bali was founded in 1996 by a small group of divers who loved Bali's amazing dive sites but were not so happy with its Bali Dive Operators. They found that most Bali diving
outfits ran on a shoestring, outsourcing even such basic necessities as equipment, air fills, training facilities and accommodation. At best, this was inconvenient. At worst, downright dangerous.
So they planned and built Bali Diving, the first fully equipped, purpose built Bali Dive Centre on Bali. Today it is still the only TRUE one, Also recognized by PADI & SSI when they awarded Bali Diving coveted ratings
- 2004 - PADI 5 Star IDC Bali Dive Centre
- 2008 - SSI Platinum Instructor Training Centre
Our philosophy is simple: “Serious Diving - Serious Fun”
WHY WE CAN DO IT BETTER:
To make diving Bali a totally safe, hassle-free and memorable experience for all divers, from beginners to the most experienced. Drawing on more than 50 years' diving experience from all over the world, and 12 years around Bali itself, we've been able to plan a Dive Centre that offers
- A stunning beachfront location with direct access to more than 40 of Bali's finest sites.
- European, Australian and Indonesian Instructors, including two of Absolute's founding partners, permanently on-site to manage operations.
- Handpicked dive guides, each one a qualified PADI Dive Master with at least 2,500 dives.
- A crew of 30 dedicated to the comfort of our guests. Fully equipped training facility, including Bali's only professional dive pool
- Luxury accommodation right on site, 'Budda' café and bar
For us, Bali Diving has been, and continues to be, a labor of love
- love for the wonderful island of Bali
- For its endlessly fascinating dive sites
- For diving itself
- And for the pleasure of a job done properly